A wool organiser is a wonderful tool to keep your wool strands tidy and organised. This tool makes it possible to remove individual threads without creating a tangled mess! Here are a few easy steps to follow if this is your first time using a wool organizer.
- Separate all of your wool threads by colour.
- Take one group of threads (of one colour) and fold them in half.
- Feed the looped end of the threads through one of the holes in your Acrylic Wool Organiser.
- Pull through approx. 2 inches of your looped thread.
- Feed the end of the threads through the loop and pull down to create a loose knot. Do not pull too tightly as it will make it more difficult to remove individual threads.
- Continue to follow these steps for every wool colour.
7. Once all of your wool threads have been secured and knotted, you can easily remove a single strand to begin stitching. From the front of your loose knot, you can pull out individual strands as needed but be sure to hold the ends whilst doing so.
I use a sharpy to number the fibers so I don’t have to think when I grab one 🤓