Skip to content
How to Use a Kit Organiser Bag
- Separate all your wool threads by colour.
- Select colour number 1 and check off against your wool code card.
- Take the threads and fold them in half.
- Feed the looped end of the threads through one of the holes in the acrylic wool organiser.
- Pull through around 2 inches of your looped thread.
- Feed the end of the threads through the loop and pull down to create a loose knot.
- If you find you have too much for 1 hole, split the wool placing the reminder to one side.
- Continue to do this until all of your threads are organised!
- You can also do this with your background wool though be sure to keep it separate for the design wool.
- With any wool that is left over, place into the bottom of your bag to keep it safe and clean.